Sometimes the screen simply displays, “printer in error state”. It can mean that there is a problem with your printer itself. The ‘printer in error’ can also arise due to faulty or incompatible printer driver. Let’s have a look on hp printer in error state windows 10.
Some common troubleshooting ways to fix the error:
· Check for any new updates on your software.
· You can check if the printer is working on any other device and if it is working there.
· If there are any other cables attached to the printer remove them too.
· Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
· Download and install the HP Print and Scan doctor software, for printer is an error state HP. If you are facing an issue with printer drives.