Before obtaining a registration certificate, you need to arrange all the above-mentioned documents required for NBFC Registration and then follow the below-mentioned steps that are required before the registration:
· Company Registration under the Companies Act, 2013.
· Net Owned Fund (NOF) should be Rs. 2 crores.
· To register as Non-Banking Financial Company, a good CIBIL score of the director and subscriber is required.
· One company’s director shall be an independent director dealing in a professional capacity.
· COSMOS filing, i.e. submitting the documents online on the website of RBI.
· CARN will be generated once the application form is filed by the applicant online, along with the necessary documents.
· Submit a physical copy of all the vital documents to the regional branch of the Reserve Bank of India.
· Once you submit all the documents, the application is verified and examined by the Reserve Bank of India, and in case if there is no further query and verification, the department will issue a Certificate of Registration (COR) to the applicant company.